An apartment at the epicenter of Houston
With the METRORail at your door, a carefree and car-free life is a possibility.
- At the center of Houston's vibrant inner loop
- A short walk to the Museum District METRORail station
- Minutes from downtown and the Texas Medical Center
- In the heart of Houston's cultural center
- Walk to Rice University and surrounding walking trails
Our neighborhood is a vibrant scene – whether you want to dine, dance, study or work – there is not a more convenient location for a Houston apartment for having it all.
- Take a quick stroll to neighborhood gem restaurants, like Barnaby's, MF Sushi, Bodegas Taco Shop, Lucille's and dak & bop.
- You're close to major employers downtown, like Chevron, Shell, Chase, CenterPoint Energy, KBR, NRG/Reliant Energy, ExxonMobil and Hess.
- You're a quick light rail ride from Texas Medical Center employers and institutions, like Baylor College of Medicine, CHI St. Luke's Health, Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist Hospital, UTHealth, Texas Children's Hospital, and MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Walk to some of the finest museums in the country, such as The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Houston Museum of Natural Science, The Health Museum, Asia Society Texas Center, and many more.
- Take the light rail to premier sporting and music venues, like NRG Park, Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center and BBVA Compass Stadium.
- Visit Midtown for premier dining and nightlife, such as Ibiza, 13 Celsius, Reef, Artisans, The Continental Club, and more.
Download our area map to see the convenience of our inner-loop location.